Our ServicesWhat we Do Best
New Money provides a multi-disciplinary, multi-media approach to sustainable finance education. We aim to provide the bridge between the jargon-laden finance world and everyone else.
The New Money menu
Our breadth of experience across media and business means we can provide a broad range of services for our clients: no New Money mandate is too big, or too small.
- Editorial content on any area of sustainable finance, from explainers and personal finance top-tips to market analysis of the best investment funds and platform providers
- Technical articles for media and business-to-business titles on areas including the financial advice market and macro-economic and sustainable development trends
Consultancy and communications
- Consultancy for sustainable finance service providers, including product launches and brand strategy
- Advice and management for charities and NGOs running sustainability campaigns
- Strategic planning and content for internal and external communications on sustainable money topics
NEW MONEY MANUALS
- Our sponsored investment guides are designed to break down even the most complex of sustainable money issues into easy, engaging content
- In the New Money Pension Manual, we break down the silence around pensions, showing people how they work, and how they can use theirs to build a better world
- Download the latest version HERE
SUSTAINABLE FINANCE Education
- Tailored educational workshops on sustainable and responsible investments, pensions and personal finance
- Jargon free, easy to understand handbooks and visual media
- Video-link money workshops and tutorials
The New Money approach
Research & Analysis
We work closely with providers, advisers and analysts in the sustainable finance space to stay on top of the latest offerings, utilising two decades of combined experience and working relationships.
Through a combination of research and on the ground experience, we consistently build a picture of consumer and investor attitudes to money and sustainable finance, helping us to understand what people need and want.
Execution & Monitoring
We are hands on and readily available: we work closely with all of our clients to ensure they get exactly what they expect, both on delivery and at any time afterward. We’re all working together to build a better world.
From The Founder
“Why we need New Money”
“The world is changing fast. Not for decades have we seen such a spirit of change among people from all over the world, who – unsatisfied with the status-quo – are now taking to the streets to demand governments and businesses do more to make the world a cleaner, safer place for everyone…”