In the first of our series of short, sweet and sustainable video explainers, we give you the run-down on ESG. One of the hottest buzzwords in sustainable finance right now, we tell you what ESG is, isn’t and how to sniff out the real deal from the PR.
If you like this video, don’t forget to subscribe to our brand new You Tube Channel!
If you want to learn more about how ESG can make more money for investors, check out these reports and studies on how companies that behave better, perform better:
- The ESG Advantage in Long-term Investing, Morgan Stanley, 2019
- Sustainability: The Future of Investing, BlackRock, 2019
- Deutsche Asset Management and the University of Hamburg: “ESG and financial performance: aggregated evidence from more than 2000 empirical studies” (2016)
- Can Esg Add Alpha? An Analysis of ESG Tilt and Momentum Strategies, MSCI, 2015
- From the Stockholder To The Stakeholder: How Sustainability Can Drive Financial Outperformance, University of Oxford, Arabesque Partners, 2015